(2022-11-10) Application updated and free of charge
- Fixed an issue with the app that caused it to crash on some devices. The app has just been released for free. For people who already have it, I think they will have to reinstall it as if it were a new app.
(2022-02-17) Nuki 3.0 device compatibility
- Last Friday the update of the application for the new Nuki 3.0 devices has been published. I want to thank the user D.T.B. for his help, not only for warning me that they didn't work (it was only because they were identified as a new type of device) but also for helping me with the tests, thank you very much.
(2022/01/28) "Ring to Open"
- The development is finished and tested. It will be possible to activate/deactivate the "ring to open" as well as the "continuous mode".
- I have found a problem with the API and that is that it does not refresh the time remaining until the "Ring to Open" option is deactivated. I will try to contact NUKI or see if there is another way to get it.
- Last week my carrier finally activated LTE on my new Galaxy Watch, so I can now start testing the Wear OS app.
(2021-09-28)New Samsung Watch 4
In view of the concern about the new Samsung Watch 4, I would like to clarify a few things.
- I've been working on my house since June, so I haven't been able to make new updates, but yes, as long as I see a use for the application, I will develop it, I'm not going to abandon the project because Samsung now abandons Tizen. This past week I have returned to my flat and I'm back in operation.
- Will I develop the NukiFX application for Samsung's new system? The answer is yes. I just bought the Samsung Watch 4 and, although I've already programmed on Android, I'm catching up with Kodlin, I don't know how long it will take, but as soon as I can I'll publish the new version of the application.
- On the other hand, just to clarify some comments, we are not a team, it's just me and this is not my job, it's more of a hobby, so sometimes I'm a bit slow with the developments, I hope you'll excuse me.